Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wow!  It is incredibly easy to fall behind on things!  It's been nearly 9 months since I last updated this blog... Yikes!  Well, I guess it's time to get updated, then.

I am extremely pleased to announce the re-release of my children's book, Just Line Around!  Thanks to the great folks over at CreateSpace, Stew is as good as ever and now available at a huge reduction in price.  The new retail is only $7.50 compared to the original release price of $18.50!!  For right now, it is available only through the CreateSpace Store, but will be out there online very soon.

In addition, within the next month or so, Just Line Around will be available in Spanish.  Look for Entres Lineas very soon!  :)

Happy creating this summer!  I'd love to see any cool art projects you see or do...

-Kinsy

No comments: