Saturday, July 17, 2010

Just Line Around Book Review Available

Hey Everyone,



My book, Just Line Around, was just reviewed at Reader Views Kids. You can take a look at it here.



We all like to get a little recognition for what we do. Have you praised someone recently? For example, my family and I are getting ready to return home from a two week vacation. Every time that we travel, my wife packs and loads the car, and she does an awesome job. It's like a big 3-d puzzle to her, and she wins every time! :) It's a little thing, but I'm glad that she does it and does it well.



Have any of you out there read my book? If so, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. You can drop me an e-mail at kmcvay@kinsymcvay.com or even post your review to Amazon's site or Barnes&Noble. Can't wait to hear from you!



-Kinsy

No comments: